div align="center">
texto con efectos

viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Skyscraper (english version)

Skies are crying, I am watching, cactching teardrops in my hands. Only silence as it's enting, like we never had a chance. Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left to me?
You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am, like i'm made of glass, like i'm made of paper, go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper...
As smoke clears, I awaken, and untangle you from me, would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken, but I'm standing on my feet.
Go run, run, run, I'm gonna stay right here, watch you disappear, yeah. Go run, run, run, yeah it's a long way down, but I am closer to the clouds up here.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario